Wednesday 16 January 2013

Baark! On: Operation Potcake, it's on!





Bahamas Alliance for Animal Rights and Kindness

Operation Potcake is underway!

You will notice a lot of happenings this week around your communities. Operation Potcake is underway! Operation Potcake is a ten-day intensive spay and neuter campaign to be held on New Providence Island from January 10th, 2013 to January 21st, 2013. The goal is to sterilize 2,000 animals over the ten days.
The Five-Year Initiative will continue to follow up from this campaign, with all the island vets working together to continue spaying and neutering.
For more information Operation Potcake, please email potcake2013@gmail.com or see Animal Balance's website at
www.animalbalance.net.

We often receive thank you letters as an expression of gratitude for what we have done. This one is from a potcake, we are sure you it will touch your heart.
Dear Baark!

I want to thank you for the quick surgery you did for me. I understand that this surgery will save me from having any other litters. I have loved all my puppies but the toll it has taken on my body is enormous and I could not fathom having another litter without serious consequences on my health and that of my puppies. Thank you to the wonderful team of caring and kind people at Baark! for giving myself a new “leash” on life.

I understand that over the next two weeks “Operation Potcake” is taking place here in the Bahamas. Baark and lot of other amazing people are here in Nassau to help a lot of dogs and cats like myself. Thank you! I will spread the word on the street so my potcake friends can come to receive your much needed services! You are amazing.
Sincerely,
Fredina Barker


Please spay and neuter your animals, this simple procedure saves lives and decreases the suffering of unwanted animals.
This column is proudly brought to you by BAARK! the Bahamas Alliance for Animal Rights and Kindness.
For more information contact us at info@baarkbahamas.org, (558-3039) or visit our website www.baarkbahamas.com















No comments:

Post a Comment