Time: 8.00 am registration opens to start walk at 9am
Location: Goodman's Bay - walk on Cable Beach - and back to Goodman’s Bay, about 30-45 min walk
What you need to do?
- Get your pledge form email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get your friends and family to pledge donations to you for being a good samaritan for participating and raise lots of money for a good cause
- If you don’t have your own dog or extra family members who would like to participate and you'd like to walk a BHS Adoption dog let us know via email and meet at the BHS at 8am on the day of the walk.
- On October 1st bring the whole family down to Goodman’s Bay between 8 and 830am with your sponsor money AND your dog and go for a lovely morning stroll (please have your dog on a leash, please only bring your dog if they get along well with other dogs, and please bring a few plastic bags to clean up after your pet should nature call)
- Register for the event - $10.00
- Walk with the pack to raise awareness for World Animal Day!
- Win fun prizes at the end of the walk!
- Every dog will receive a prize at the end of the walk!
- Refreshments will be available at the start and finish point for purchase.
The person who raises the most money from their pledges will win a brand new flat screen plasma TV donated by THINK SIMPLE!!! You must be bring all your sponsor money and be present at the walk to win this fantastic prize.
Our goal is to raise $10,000! If we can get 100 participants and each participant can raise $100 from friends and family we will meet our goal!!!
So lets team up to raise money, spay and neuter and save lives and prevent unnecessary deaths at the pound.
We will be having awesome tshirts ordered please read the attached entry form for details so you can get yours!
A big thank you to the sponsors that have already come on board:
Graham Real Estate, Cole Insurance Agency, KPMG, Purina, Think Simple and Adworks.
You do not have to walk a dog to participate in the event.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Come out and Parade Your Potcake - See you there!